Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Claim, Evidence, Warrant
Transcript of Claim, Evidence, Warrant
Definition: statement that something is the case
Claim, Evidence, and Warrant
Applying to reading and writing
A claim is....
a specific statement
Definition: Data used to support the claim made about a work or idea.
specific to the claim
Definition: A interpretation of the data to show how the evidence supports the claim.
explains how the evidence proves, or justifies, the claim
is an analysis of the claim and evidence