Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
Transcript of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
Go to Share Prezi button
Copy the link
Click the Turn In button in Edmodo and paste the link in the "Type your responses here" box. Then, submit the assignment.
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Research
First, sign up for a Prezi (free) account at www.prezi.com if you do not have one.
Create a Prezi presentation for your assigned level.
You may use as many slides and a choose a design as you see fit.
Prezi MUST include:
Title slide with the name & # of your level, and your first and last name
Description/definition of the level
A minimum of 5 examples of the level (must be a mix of words, pictures, and/or videos)
Be prepared to present your Prezi to the class.
Presentation not to exceed 5 minutes.
Meet with your group members.
Randomly select a Prezi to present.
Develop a plan to present.
Things to remember...
All group members should speak.
Use your voice.
Make eye contact with your peers.
Stand and be visible to your peers
Remember, presentations should be no longer than 5 minutes.
Present your level, it's number, a description, and examples.