Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Muscle
What causes Muscle Cramps...
What's a Muscle Cramp...
Muscle Cramps are sudden, involuntary contractions that occur in various muscles.
Most Common muscles that cramp...
Commonly affected muscles include those in the back of your lower leg, the back of your thigh and the front of your thigh.
Muscle Cramps Prevention...
The simplest way is to avoid or limit exercises that strain your muscles and cause cramps. But if you exercise make sure to stretch and warm up always.
There are many things that can cause Muscle Cramps. Like a lack of sleep or over working your muscles by doing activities without stretching or not drinking enough water.