Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wednesday, Dec 4th 2013
Transcript of Wednesday, Dec 4th 2013
Concert Run Through
- fix trouble spots
- Who wouldn't mind sharing their idea or any thoughts about helping those in need during the season?
Body: why warm up the body before singing?
Mind: why focus the mind prior to singing?
Voice: why warm up with breathing and mature vowel exercises?
Please have your music, a pencil, and paper ready
before the bell rings.
Bell Ringer: After the video clip, please take
to think and
about how you may be able to
, in some small way, a
in need over the holidays.
Please APPLY your technique
on the warm ups to your SONGS!
Reminder: Required Concert Friday Dec 13th
- 3pm, Tinns load bell trailer, set up at St. Joseph's
Rehearse till 4pm.
- 4-5pm All Choirs Dress Rehearsal. (Wear what you wore at the Fall concert)
- 6:45pm attendance sign
- 7:00pm rehearse
- 7:30-9:30pm perform