Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Messenger by Lois Lowry
Transcript of Messenger by Lois Lowry
Summary of the book Matty is the protagonist and hero of the story. Before arriving at the Village and living with the blind man, Matty grew up in a broken home. He fell into poor behavior, such as petty crime and lying. About the Author Matty "I called myself the Fiercest of the Fierce." Excerpt This relates to Matty in the book very well, he has to be brave to travel in search of the Blind mans daughter. To bring her back home safely to her father. I really enjoyed this book. To read about someones life in a utopian society. I recommend this book to people who like reading about a weird society. Review Critics My friend Tyler: I couldn't help comparing their society to ours... I loved the book!