Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Acids & Bases
Transcript of Acids & Bases
Describe 4 properties of acids.
Identify 4 uses of acids.
Describe 4 properties of bases.
Identify four uses of bases. SPI: Chemical Reaction
0807.9.12 Identify the basic properties of acids and bases. sour taste corrosive poisonous Now it's your turn!
Let's check your notes. taste bitter feel slippery turn red litmus paper blue conducts electric current a compound that increases the number of hydroxide ions in solution baking soda antacids oven cleaner toothpaste mouthwash a compound that increases the number of hydronium ions in solution turn blue litmus paper red reacts with metals properties examples lemons limes paint fertilizer swimming pools properties acid is used to keep free of algae stomach acid - HCl battery acid carbonic acid soap bleach examples