Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Oxygen
found by an experiment
tree's give off oxygen, we give off carbion dioxcide
Found out by experiment that animals could not live without it
Uses in Body:
Cells keep heart beating 21% Ancient uses:
to make fire What If:
you get too little: you would die because if your organs cant get oxygen they will stop working and die off
You get too much:
The oxygen will work against your organs and then they will stop working and die off. ORGANS oRGANS