Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Horse Protection Society
Transcript of Horse Protection Society
Fill up Water Tubs
Retrieve horses and put them in their Stalls
Apply Medications Website: http://www.salisburypost.com/News/030410-Horses-need-help http://www.horseprotection.org/ Memories Cherub, Summer, Oswego Cloud Dancer Willow Inca Amigo Geese/Chickens/Fence What I Learned: I mainly learned about the reality of life.
I also learned how much something like my community project effects others. http://www.wcnc.com/home/Economy-hurts-area-horses-86425557.html Worst Cases
Shenandoah Candy Cane Pacos Sierra (Now) Navajo Chisholm Spirit Chico Stardust Willow and Chisholm Sierra (then) Crackerjack and Jellybean Cheyenne ME Newest Member Our Sponser Other Service Project Interning with Mrs. Mallory Wow.... Mrs. Mallory is a trip... What I did...
Created lesson plans,
Taught the class,
Made a Facebook to help the students.
What I learned. Mrs. Mallory is Totally different when your not a student in her class. Teaching is a long and irritating process. Cheating, texting, and talking/passing notes in class is OBVIOUS.