Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
6th Grade Web Site Evaluation
Transcript of 6th Grade Web Site Evaluation
found on the internet: UNTRUE ages & dates BIASED information Untrue ages & dates EXAGGERATED information First Clue = Domain Extension
Safe extensions might be:
Be cautious of:
~ Domain Check:
4) www.ucla.edu~watson http://martinlutherking.org Evaluating a web site:
* Why Using a Search Engine like Google:
* Which results are the most reliable?
- top = most popular, not better
* How do they get to the top?
-ranked by $, links, & title
* Sponsored Searches
* Advanced Searches
http://www.google.com WHO created the site? What is the
DOMAIN EXTENTION WHEN was the site last updated WHERE did they get their information from?
Citing their resources WHY did they create the site: to inform, to persuade, to sell Use your evaluation strategies when you search for web sites! Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page