Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BIM in Denmark
Transcript of BIM in Denmark
Future of BIM in Denmark
ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Initiative to ensure the usage of a digital tools
- are government
- above 1 million euro
- Improve knowledge-sharing between the parties of the construction sector
- Promote a smooth process without breaks and loss of information
Digital status in DK
Companies currently using BIM
History of the digital tools
"Will to Grow’.
grant of DKK 2.5 million euro to the bisness
getting software and license
-BIM and GIS collaboration
-Collaboration between industries
-Open "library" in the cloud
The danish government`s aim is to make BIM mandatory for all projects