Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SNOWFLAKES!
BY ARIAN KABAKCI
There are eight main snowflake : stellar dendrites, irregular crystals, sectored plates, spatial dendrites and hollow columns.
Snowflake prints look similar to finger print because of its texture. The average of a snowflakes fall is 3.1 miles per hour.They can change form within 3 seconds.But, it depends on the temperature.They fall billions of times a second.
Snowflakes are used in sports like hockey,skiing,sledding and snowboarding.
There also used for creativity like igloos and snowball fights.
Thats it I hope you liked this presentation.