Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Free The Children
Transcript of Free The Children
-Educate, engaged, empower
- Child-focused development plan in communities in in Africa, Asia, and Latin America
-Domestic and International program work together
- Sharing mission
- Founder ~ Craig Kielburger
- 12 year old against child labor
- Established with his 12 year old classmates
- go to schools
- talk about their mission
- wants us to be a part with them
- WE Day
Free The Children ~
- 650+ schools and school rooms built
- 55,000 children with education every day
- $16,000,000+ worth of medical supplies around the world
- 278,000 attendees with a We Day experience
- 1,000,000 people with clean water, health care and sanitation
Main: Toronto, Ontario
St. John's Hill (London)
How they connect to us
On/After the Trip
- wrote a book
- went back to build schools
- health care
We are an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.. (n.d.). Free The Children. Retrieved November 15, 2013, from http://www.freethechildren.com/
Free the Children. (2014, November 1). Wikipedia. Retrieved November 13, 2013, from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_the_Children
"They go silent for those whose voice
are not heard because sometimes
speaking out means no words at all"
- We Are Silent
"I would put myself in their life a day to learn
exactly what went through their brain, and what they thought,
exactly what they hoped, and exactly what they give."