Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Study Tips for learning a foreign language
Transcript of Study Tips for learning a foreign language
When learning a new language, you will make mistakes. Don't be embarrased by them!
10. Don't expect to be perfect
Listen to music, watch movies or TV in the language you are trying to learn.
9. Develop an "ear" for the language
The only way to learn to speak a language is to actually speak it! Don't be afraid!
8. Practice speaking!
Twenty minutes a day, every day, is much better than a two hour "cram" session
7. Be consistent
To practice responding, and making conversation, talk to yourself!
6. Talk to yourself
Make them small enough to carry with you. Use any "wasted" time into study time
5. Use flash cards
Label your furniture with their words in the language you are trying to learn
post labels with phrases where you will see them often
4. Label your surroundings
3. Be patient
Learning and experience takes time. When you make mistakes, just try again.
Someone who already speaks the language you are trying to learn would be great,
but any partner to practice with makes it more fun and you can help each other out.
2. Find a partner
You'll learn new vocabulary and practice pronounciation
1. Read out loud
# 1 language student