Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Couhuiltecan
Even though historians and Texans Were not able to find enough information about Payaya Coahuiltecan Indians, Ravi and I were brave enough to take on this task.
The Coahuilitecans lived in the Southern Parts of Texas.
The Coahuilitecans ate a vary of fruit and meat.
Some of the foods they ate:
Prickly Pair Cacti
Men wore pieces of animal skin covering, women wore short skirts made of aimal skin.
The Coahuiltecans art was either drawn on the walls or objects.