Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Elements of Plot
Transcript of Elements of Plot
the beginning of a story. Readers
learn about the setting of the story
and characters are introduced.
Most importantly, readers are also
introduced to the main conflict
in the story In the rising action of a story,
initial events begin to develop
the conflict. A building of interest
or suspense occurs. The climax is the turning point
of the story. Usually the main
character comes face to face with
the conflict. The main character
will change in some way. In the falling action, all loose
ends of the plot are tied up.
The climax and conflict are
taken care of. In the resolution, the story comes
to a reasonable ending.