Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Fall of The Berlin Wall (history project)
Transcript of The Fall of The Berlin Wall (history project)
government, East Berliners escaped
through the openings around the
border. On November 9, 1989 the
government made the decision to take
the wall down. Thousands of Berliners
gathered around the wall to protest.
The pressure from the protesters made
it impossible to keep the wall up, Which
lead to the fall of the Berlin wall. In September of 89 protests broke out
saying to take down the wall. The Berlin Wall Construction of the wall
started August 13 1961 Behind the wall on the east side had sand to show foot prints, Floodlights, vicious dogs, trip-wire machine guns, and soldiers to kill any escapes. Ronald Reagan gave a speech telling
them to "Tear down this wall" Play video Many people were not happy with the wall. It split families apart. "The Wall now carries messages of
hope, symbols of freedom, and images
that detail the German experience
after World War II."
- The History Channel. Some More Graffiti Thanks for watching!