Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of interior Designer
High School Courses to Take:
1. discuss with clients
MAKE YOUR VISIONS REALITY
2. develop the plan
create pleasing and functional spaces for homes, offices, and more.
3. give selection advice
4. oversee the project
5. coordinate the workers
Skills needed: listing & communication
Skills: creativity & visual design
Skills: organization, time management, & problem solving
Skills: teamwork, leadership, & communication
Drafting & Design
Visual Arts/Media Arts
Algebra & Geometry
University of Alberta
Bachelor of Art and Design/ Industrial Design
junior/entry level designer
Possibilities for Professional Growth
Self-employed professional interior designer
In the business for over 30 years
Profile: Gretchen Sturtevant
WHY DO I WANT THIS CAREER?