Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Virgin: Organization Culture
Transcript of Virgin: Organization Culture
The Center Point
"To deliver a great customer service - keep your employees happy"
" Think BIG"
What you do !
Break the Rules
How Virgin keeps
Espoused Values & Behaviors
1. Give 'em Freedom
2. Teach 'em Foresight
3. Don't Panic !!!
The Virgin Culture
"I started Virgin with a philosophy that
if staffs are happy, customers will follow
. It can’t just be me that sets the culture when we recruit people. I have a really great set of CEOs across our businesses who live and breathe the Virgin brand and who are entrepreneurs themselves".
"Our guiding principle is this: give individuals the tools they need, outline some parameters to work within, and then just let them get on and do their stuff".
WORK = PLAY !!!
7 Dimensions of "Culture"
"Often seizes opportunities
when they arise and confront competition"
Disruption is the Key
Employees = Customers