Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Kayli and Allie p.6 Middle Passage
Transcript of Kayli and Allie p.6 Middle Passage
KAYLI AND ALLIE
Because it allows students to know the disadvantages that african americans faced because of their race.
What in your opinion was the worst part of the middle passage?
What should be done today as an after affect of the middle passage?
Students should be respectful when learning about it and everyone should be treated equally.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT FOR STUDENTS TO LEARN ABOUT THE MIDDLE PASSAGE?
In our opinion the worst part was the children being taken from their families and being brought to unfamiliar places.