Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Amazing Human Body
Transcript of The Amazing Human Body
Physiology of the Respiratory System
Upper Respiratory System
Lower Respiratory System
is chronic inflammatory disease of the bronchi.
Chronic Bronchitis + Emphysema
(tissue that support the structure of the lung are destroy)
is an inflammation of the lungs, cause by bacterias, viruses, or chemical irritants.
Type of Pneumonia caused by Legionella Bacteria.
infectious disease cause by the Mycobacterium tuberculosis.