Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Early Civilization in Afroeurasia, to 450 B.C.E.
Transcript of Early Civilization in Afroeurasia, to 450 B.C.E.
the conquered king of Lydia r. 559-530 B.C.E. King of Persians Conquered Medes Result?
Unification of the Iranian Peoples Babylonians welcomed him as a liberator Win control of the West and trade routes crossing Anatolia and Iran
Secure Eastern Iran against nomadic invaders Cyrus the Great Goals Both Benevolent and a military might Allowed Greeks to continue living their customs Freed Jews enslaved in Babylonia Goals Accomplished!