Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Asperger's syndrome
what is aspergers?
people with Aspergers have problems socially, have repetive behaviors, and a difficulty communicating.
People with aspergers have limited interests
Aspergers- is a developmental disorder characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.
Aspergers is similiar to Autism
They can be very smart, skilled, and talented