Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Finding Jobs and Interviewing Tips
Transcript of Finding Jobs and Interviewing Tips
During the Interview Top Ten Most Common Questions Asked
During an Interview: What To Do Before An Interview 1. Research-Learn more about the company.
2. Practice-Have someone ask you interview questions. Make your answers strong and concrete. What to do after an Interview: By: Gabrielle Pryor
Ashley Peterson Send a thank you email to the interviewer. 1. Tell me about yourself
2. Why should we hire you?
3.Why are you leaving/left your job?
4. Describe a difficult work situation and how you overcame it.
5.What is your greatest weakness?
6.What is your greatest strength?
7.What would you like to be doing five years from now?
8.What can you do for us that others can't?
9. What are three positive things your previous boss would say about you?
10.Do you have any questions to ask me? Successful Interview Arrive Early Maintain Eye Contact Be Positive Do not sit
unless asked Firm Hand Shake Ask Questions Don't Apologize Bring a Portfolio Be Yourself Don't Discuss Salary Boys Versus Girls! Please divide yourselves into two halves. Girls on the right side of the room and boys on the left! Rock the Workplace!! Please fill out the form with the correct answers Job Search Demonstration Questions Interview Skit