Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Use of French Horns in Movie Scores
Transcript of Use of French Horns in Movie Scores
By Karrie Lyles
Purpose of a Movie Score
Driving the story
Unifying/identifying plot parallels
Setting the tone
Actualize non-explicit ideas
Why French Horn?
Wide range, varying tone colors
Able to portray different emotions and moods
Appears most often in SciFi films
" Pranking The Natives/ Logos"
First music of the movie
The roundness of the tone alludes to the depth and expanse of space
"The San Fran Hustle"
Bright sound recaptures the attention and drives the energy of the sequence
"Star Trek Main Theme"
Reiterates same idea from beginning
More supported and powerful sound