Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Topic 11 Review
Transcript of Topic 11 Review
Multiplying Two Fractions
Multiplication & Division
2. 3/4 of 16
3. 1/8 x 24
1. 4 x 1/2
5. 1/3 x 2/5
6. 4/9 x 2/3
7. 7/8 x 2/3
Click here to
check your answers
4. Hans received 15 $20 bills for his birthday. He spent 3/5
and saved the rest. How much did Hans spend? How much did he save?
9. 2 and 1/5 x 4 and 1/5
4 and 1/2 x 6 and 2/3
11. Charlie was working the problem
4 and 2/7 x 1 and 3/5. He says the
answer is 6 and 6/7. Without
calculating, how can you tell if his answer
16. A total of 60 students are
being separated into 5 equal teams. How many students are on each team?
17. Find Mrs. House's mistake:
3/4 x 2/5 = 3/20
12. 2 ÷ 1/3 13. 6 ÷ 1/6 14. 10 ÷ 1/4
8. The library has 6,000 books.
On Monday, 3/5 of the books were checked out. On Tuesday, only
half as many were checked out.
How many books were left in
the library on Wednesday?
15. Ella used one bag of flour. She baked
2 loaves of bread. Each loaf required
2 and 1/4 cups of flour. Then she used the
remaining 6 and 1/2 cups of flour to make
muffins. How much flour was in the bag
to begin with?
Multiplying Fractions Game
Dividing Fractions Game