Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Original breakdancing moves consisted mainly of fancy footwork and body freezes, with less intricate tricks such as head spinning. Dancers started adding smoother steps and body movements, forming a true dance style.
Breakdancing was born in response to James Brown's dance moves on television to his song "Get on the Good Foot." People tried to mimick Brown's moves alone in their living rooms and together at parties. Clive Campbell, known as DJ Kool,Herc, is credited with helping the breakdancing movement evolve.
Get to know James Brown!!
I hope you enjoyed and learned a lot about breakdancing&