Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Student Name pd#
Transcript of Student Name pd#
written by: First Last pd. #
Put your conclusion here.
Problem and Hypothesis
This is where you would put your problem and your hypothesis or prediction. Make it large enough to read. Use an image on this frame.
This is where you would put your chart. Make it large enough to read. Add 2 frames with in this frame for Procedures and Materials.
Put your data table and graph here.
This is where you would list the steps to your experiment.
This is where you would list supplies. Add an image to this page.
Cite the Site
Anything you used from another source to add to this Prezi needs to be cited properly. For example, an image or video.
This is not your research citation page. You have already given credit to that.