Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
will look like. Target market We are planning to sell
this product to families
with children or people
who just love ice-cream,
milkshakes or chewing
gum <3 Appearance of the machine The machine is in the shape of a Vans shoe. On it has polka dots. Each polka dot has its own color which represents each flavour. How to operate Creamy Vans 1. Take the machine out of the box and plug it in.
2.Wait 5-7 minutes for the machine to fully get prepared.
3. Pick an option (1 2 or 3 flavours) then your flavours and finally if u want a chewing gum, ice-cream or milkshake.
4. Wait 3-5 minutes for your choice to be ready to be served.
5. Enjoy you ice-cream, chewing gum or milkshake :) How much does the machine cost ?
The machine itself costs €25. Where can I buy this machine?
You can buy this machine at any Vans store and selected supermarkets. Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, Blueberry, Mint
Fudge, Caramel, Toffee
Cookie Dough Flavours How do i know when i need more flavours?
When your out of flavours a red light will appear on the button of that flavour showing that its needs to be refilled. A video about success Comments! At the start we found it difficult to come up with a product but in the end we came up with Creamy Vans. This product was hard to come up with because it is not something that we can make. We all put our ideas together and we came up with this. This product was not our first choice but in the end we went for it. It was difficult to work together sometimes but in the end we all worked together!
by Sarah, Suprise, Niamh, Lauryn and Alicja Market Research!! We used Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It first started up in 1978. In 1981, the first Ben and Jerry's franchise opened on Route 7 in Shelburne, Vermont. Vans started producing products in 1966. James and Paul van Doren and two other partners opened up the first vans store in Anaheim in California.