Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Speed Queen History
Transcript of Speed Queen History
Paul Thorson What Was The Building Used For? It was used for building washing machines from 1908-1942, then Speed Queen switched to making 20mm shells and parts for WWII. Then after the war they started make washers and driers from 1945 to present day. How Does It Affect Me and Ripon? It affects me because I might end Up working there in the future. It affects Ripon because its where a lot of people work. Where Did My Object Come From? Joe Barlow and John Seelig started Speed Queen in 1908 and the factory produced washing machines. What Is My Building? It was a washing machine plant, then during WWII it was a weapons plant then turned back into a washing machine plant. THE END AND IF YOU SNEEZED DURING THIS PREZI THEN BLESS YOU.