Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
5 Government Systems Overview
Transcript of 5 Government Systems Overview
"Rule by the People"
Some countries that implement Democracy include: The United States, and Canada. There are five major types of Government Systems
5. Dictatorship Developed by Karl Marx
The working class overthrows the ruling class and forms a stateless, classless society where the decisions are made with the collective interests of the entire society as a whole in mind.
Government that gives all political power to one ruler, a monarch.
Great Britain is a "Constitutional Monarchy", which means that their King or Queen is limited by a written document. In Great Britain's case, the King or Queen is only a figurehead, the actual government is run by Parliament.
An example of an "Absolute Monarchy" is Saudi Arabia The government is ruled by a single individual that is known as an Autocrat ("One who rules by himself").
Autocrats and Dictators rule all aspects of government alone, without consent of those they govern.
An example Dictatorship today would be North Korea.