Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Southern strategy in the civil war
Transcript of Southern strategy in the civil war
was to fight a defensive war Using supplies from Europe gained from
the sale of cotton until north got tired of the war Most of the fighting went on in
northern Virginia and along the Mississippi
river The confederate military strategy
was to be defensive because the north
invaded the south The south military strategy was to
push back the union out of the south
wile trying hard the south failed the blockade
put onto the south crippled the south until that day
at Gettysburg when the union won the civil war