Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Walt Disney
Walt Disney's last years
Walt Disney was a producer, director, screenwriter and animator, born in Chicago, 1901 (Although there are some stories wich say he was actually born in Spain, Andalucia)
On 1906 he and his family moved to a farm on Misuri. As he was too young to work with his father on the fields, he spent most of his time playing with his sister. He said many years ago that was the happiest time on his life. At that time he started to draw.
REFERENCES IN MEDIA AND POPULAR CULTURE
SAVING MR. BANKS
ONCE UPON A TIME WALT DISNEY
Oscar to the best long documentary
Presidential Medal to the Liberty
Oscar to the best action short film in direct
Gold medal of The United States Congress
Prize Grammy Trustees Award
The United States Congress
Prize Cecil B. DeMille
Prize to the best short documentary
• He received four honorary Academy Awards and twenty-two Academy Awards in his life for his distinguished works.
• He was the proud recipient of seven Emmy awards.
It is a drama and comedy film about the making off "Mary Poppins", it was directed by John Lee Hancok and produced by Alison Owen, Ian Collie and Elizabeth Avellán by the company Walt Disney Studios. The film was exposed to the public in the year 2013. The main characters are Tom Hanks he interpretated Walt Disney and Emma Thompson, who is the author of Mary Poppins
It's a documental about Walt Disney and his life. It tell all his live including alf the fim that he did. It also include his childhood, and what happened with him when he was a child.
Disney World is a thematic park founded by Walt Disney. It was inagurated in 1955. It is located in Anaheim, California. It has four thematic parks that are: Magic Kingdom it has different attractions like "jungle cruise" or "the magic carpets of Aladdin"; Epcot: it has the" Future world east" or "Future world west"; Disney's Hollywood studios: it has areas like pixar place and Mickey adventure; and Disney's animal Kingdom and it has thematic areas like "Discover
HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME
Walt Disney is remembered in many ways, including its star on the walk of fame in Hollywood, where many people take photos with it.
In his latest years he changed working as a live entertainment to working in his projects. He didn’t saw his latest project in Orlando, Disneyworld.
In 1966 he was diagnosed with cancer and died a few months. The Wizard of Burbank (as he was called) tried to humanize the fauna that a lot of children loved.
When he and his brother created The Walt Disney Company, they had some rules:
1. Variety of products : The company is not only known for making movies but for its amusement parks and shopping.
2. Dream, dream, dream : "If you can dream it, you can do it " he demonstrates the importance of dreams.
3. Reaching the public.
4. Make your employees happy .
5. Adapt to change: Disney changed their hand drawings by current animations.
6. Having corporate culture to know how to manage the company.
7. The key is marketing.
8. Failure is not the end : He kept trying his dream day by day.
9. Leave a legacy : He wanted everyone remember them for their good actions
10. Do not be afraid to create.
Early life - Alicia Valero quintana
ARCHIEVEMENTS - ANDREA MÉNDEZ MARTÍN
REFERENCES IN MEDIA AND POPULAR CULTURE - JUANMA GÓMEZ GARCÍA
LAST YEARS - PATRICIA VIDAL CARRERO
Oscar to ten best short film, «Two Coils».
A few years after, his dad got ill, so he couldn´t keep on working on the farm, and they had to sell the farm and moved to Kansas City.
When they moved, he and his brother started to work with his dad as newspaper deliverer, wich was a quite hard work, and they were made to work at nights.
As he had to work all nigth long, he didn't sleep enough, so he wasn't actually a good student on school.
They moved to Chicago again because of his father's work, where he kept studying.
Oscar to the best animated short film: «Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day».