Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Teamwork
Rely on your team mates
Be willing to learn from one another
Teamwork is working with
others to reach a common goal. As a team you should: Have a common goal Be committed Trust and support
each other Communicate openly Be honest with each other Resolve conflicts quickly
and constructively Help one another when
things get tough Apply individual talents Let the team leader make
final decisions when necessary Trust
Kick-Butt There are different
types of teams... TEAMWORK! Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success! ~Henry Ford Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their hard work. For if one of them should fall, the other man can raise his partner up.