Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Annie Leibovitz
at the Rolling Stone Magazine as a staff photographer. Then she got promoted to chief photographer. She left Rolling
Stones and started working for Vanity Fair. Her style of photography is usually posed. She was studying
painting but she
fell in love
with photography. She enrolled at
the San Francisco
Art Institute. Date of Birth -October 2, 1949 Place of Birth -Waterbury, Conneticut During the late 1980's she worked on number of high profile advertising campaign. Work Cited http://www.biography.com/people/annie-leibovitz-9542372 When she started working for Vanity Fair, she had a wider range of subjects such as celebrities, fashion, politicians etc. http://www.vanityfair.com/contributors/annie-leibovitz Other achievement