Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Beyond Accessibility
Transcript of Copy of Beyond Accessibility
HELLE BECH MADSEN - email@example.com
10 million €
USE = VALUE
70 % digitised
RADIO, 424.000 hours
TV, 68.000 hours
16 mm FILM, 14.000 hours
Denmark’s largest and oldest media enterprise
Founded in 1925
Independent Public Service Broadcaster
Funded by a license fee
The only Danish tv-broadcaster until 1989
2014: 6 tv channels, 10 radio channels, online, mobile, social media and live events.
DR ARCHIVE GALLERY
An Insight to DR ARCHIVE Initiatives
THE PEOPLE'S MEETING
The 16 mm film collection
1951 - 1978
10 % high-res HD
- a new strategy
90 % low-res viewing copy
- on request from DR producer
40 % of DR's audiovisual archives are now
8 major Danish cultural institutions
+ many more
EVENTS + SOCIAL
* Involve and engage users
* Experiment with 'tagging'
* Give back the Archive to the people
The radio telephone tag-experiment
Making the most of funds
Most attractive material
Entire film collection digitised
HI-SPEED Digitisation set-up
YET ANOTHER BEGINNING