Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Victorian Age Lifestyle
Transcript of The Victorian Age Lifestyle
large families(five or six children)
every memeber had their own role
Every household(except the poor) had servants.
very religious people
money were diided in: poun,shiling and pence
the novel was the most important
classics as: Charles Dickens, William Thackeray,the three Bronte sisters(Charlotte,Emily,Anne)
Stephen Adams (1844-1913)
Michael W. Balfe (1808-70)
John Barnett (1802-90)
James Bland (1854-1911)
Carrie Jacobs Bond.
Claribel [Charlotte Alington Barnard, née Pye] (1830-69)
Sir Frederic Hymen Cowen (1852-1935)
The period of Queen Victoria's reign, from 20 June 1837 until her death on 22 January 1901.
Lifestyle in the Victorian age
During this time theatres became very popular with masses.
Religion, food and money