Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
There is so much in my mind but how do i express myself?
Transcript of There is so much in my mind but how do i express myself?
So much on my mind.
How do i express myself?
Allow students to become Global citizen through Global Contexts
The global contexts provide opportunities for students to develop ideas for, to take, and to reflect upon action as a result of what they are learning in the curriculum rather than performing perfunctory hours of outside service.
4. Add a summative task that will allow the students to demonstrate their understanding of the global context.
SIX Global Contexts
Identities and relationships
Dimensions of time and space
Personal and cultural expression
Globalization and sustainability
Scientific and technical innovation
Fairness and development