Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Michigan
Statehood Date: Jan. 26, 1837
1. The state bird is the robin.
2. The state flower is the apple blossom.
3. The state mammal is the white-tailed deer.
4. The state flag is the Blue Charge with the arm around it.
3. lime gravel
1. Mackinac historic park two centuries of Michigan.
NHL in Michigan comprise approximately
2. percent of the 1,757 properties.
3. Fort Michilimackinack is the biggest fort in Michigan.
4.Hery Ford Museum is a 90 acre entertainment.
1. 1622: French explorers and his companion his men.
2. 1668: Father Jacques
3. 1673: May 17 Jesuit Missionary
4. 1701: June 24 Antoine
Moist climate with cold winters and warm summers
January's highest temperature was 72F
February 1943 the temperature was 112F