Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
DL 8375 session 2
Transcript of DL 8375 session 2
1. Analyse the characteristics of effective digital literacy learning.
2. Explain the importance of communication and relationship building and emotional intelligence.
3. Explain what is meant by 'diversity and inclusion' in the context of digital literacy.
4. Explain tutor values and attitudes in relation to diversity and inclusion.
5. Describe 5 strategies to ensure diversity and inclusion in a digital literacy session.
factors that may assist digital literacy learning.
the role of diversity and inclusion in digital literacy learning.
the purpose, benefits and challenges of reflective practice.
models and methods of reflective practice.
What is inclusion?
Ensuring diversity and inclusion
What attitudes, skills and knowledge should an effective teacher have?
Record your thoughts collaboratively on the lino.
Are there any differences?
What is diversity?
Collaborate and identify ways in which learners differ.
Learning Outcome 3
3.1 Analyse the characteristics of effective digital literacy learning delivery.
3.2 Explain the importance of communication, relationship building and emotional intelligence when working with adults and young people undertaking digital literacy learning.
Add to the lino an experience you have had with a learner and how you overcame this.
Digital exclusion is still a huge issue in 2016.
How do we build relationships with learners?
How can we ensure diversity and inclusion for the learners described earlier?
Consider assessment, induction, teaching and learning.
Learning Outcome 4
4.1 Explain what is meant by 'diversity and inclusion' in the context of digital literacy.
4.2 Explain the effect that tutor values and attitudes may have in relation to diversity and inclusion.
4.3 Describe different strategies to ensure diversity and inclusion in digital literacy learning programmes.
Emotional intelligence in teaching and learning