Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 11/14
Opposing OR alternate claim
Addresses other arguments in order to strengthen the claim
Develop a counterclaim for the following prompt: Should school take place year-round?
School should take place year-round so that students don't get lazy.
Lesson IQ: How do we use claims to develop counterclaims?
Take out HW summaries
Respond in your notebook:
Do teachers have the ability to influence your personality? Your future?
Claims and Counterclaims
stop and jot
What's its purpose?
Ways to begin counterclaim:
On the other hand...
Some people may argue...
At the same time...
Are the characters to blame for remaining in El Barrio?
Develop both a claim and a counterclaim