Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
STRUCTURE OF LIFE
Transcript of STRUCTURE OF LIFE
EACH TISUE HAS ADIFFERENT JOB Organs working together to perform a task form an
ORGAN SYSTEM Flowers are the reproductive systems of flowering plants Organ systems work together to make
an entire ORGANISM Some Organisms are only one cell big.
We call these organisms UNICELLULAR Which atoms would you purchase if you were buying some atoms to make a...
C. Sugar Maple Tree
D. Bread Mold
E. Bacteria cell Which of the following molecules would you purchase in order tomake a human being?
A. Water molecules
B. Starch molecules
C. Rust molecules
D. Fat molecules
E. DNA molecules
F. Protein Molecules
G. Oil molecules
H. Ammonia molecules NH4
I. Chlorophyll molecules http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDCmLya-lZc