Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
IKEA and Globalization
Transcript of IKEA and Globalization
17-year-old Ingvar Kamprad in Sweden IKAE - international home products company that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, appliances and home accessories Products Living Room Bedroom Kitchen Outdoor and Indoor furniture IKEA is a king of globalization in the furniture industry 1958 1963 1969 1970s 1985 1987 1989 1990s 2000s Feb, 2010 The First IKEA Store in Sweden IKEA controlled 265 stores in 36
countries/territories. Green Company Environment Friendly Minimized Damage to
the environment Sustanable Company Ban Plastic & PVC Enjoy European style Job opportunities Without high quality Damage local compaies The end!
Thank you for listening Positive Effects Are You ready? Products around the world
Easy to buy Wide range of products Lower price Low Price+Function+Design= Uniquely IKEA Design - Starting with a functional need and
an afordable price - Vast knowldege of innovation Function
Meet the needs of whole family -Meet the needs of whole family - Seeking new ways to improve living
without emptying their wallets Low Price
(Large volumes+flat packs= low costs) -Vision: To create a better everyday life for many people.
-How ? Lower the prices levels:
a. Using leftover materials
b. Better efficiency Economic Friendly Company Time Saving One-way layout: leading customers
along "the long natural way" Loyalty Programme - Free of Charge
- 25% commissioned ranges prices off Your partner in better living. We do our part, You do yours. Together we save money!