Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder & salt with padle
Transcript of Combine flour, sugar, baking powder & salt with padle
Scones & Afternoon Tea
England Afternoon Tea between 4 & 5 p.m.
Menu includes tea, bread (scones), butter and cakes
History of Scones
Dates back to 1514
Connected with Scotland
Believed to be named after the Scone of Destiny-a stone where Scottish Kings sat when they were crowned
Originally oats based
Cold unsalted butter
bake 400 degrees for 15 to 17 minutes
Scones & Tea