Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
4th Order Band Pass Filter
Transcript of 4th Order Band Pass Filter
1. AE100018-ABDULAZIZ HAMID RADMAN ASEM
2. AE130196-AHMAD SHAUQI BIN MOKHTAR
3. AE130243-CHITTIRALEGA A/P MANOHAREN
4. AE110390-EBRAHIM MARZOQ HUSSEIN ALMUAFA
5. AE130132-MUHAMAD FAIRUL NAZREN BIN ARIFFIN
A filter is a device that passes electric signals at certain frequencies or frequency ranges while preventing the passage of others.
A band-pass filter can be constructed by cascading a high-pass filter followed by a low-pass filter and is a device that passes frequencies within a certain range frequencies outside that range. The certain range of frequencies which the band-pass filter passes is called the bandwidth or pass-band with the center frequency.
1. To design the Fourth Order Band-pass Filter with the specific frequency.(200Hz – 2000Hz)
2. To construct the filter using the suitable op-amp and resistor.
3. To tests the frequency response of the filters.
4. To study the difference on simulation result and actual result of the filter.
1. The filter have a specific frequency and impulse response. The filter output depend only on past and present inputs. It should be stable.
2. Frequency response is the measure of any system's output spectrum in response to an input signal
3. Frequency response requirements differ depending on the application
4. Test the frequency response of the filters, an input of different frequencies is fed into the circuit by the signal generator and the output is observed on the oscilloscope.
5. The actual result can be find using this formula, fc=1/2πRC.
Group 1 (200Hz-2kHz)
Based on result, both of stimulation graph and actual graph has been compared. Both of the graph is quite different, but what can be see is there a lot distortion, error and etc. The reason why is;
3. Lab Equipment.
A procedure for the design of band pass filter fourth order with high-pass filter and low-pass filter all pole band pass active RC filter is presented. The design based on a second order high-pass filter and second order low-pass filter. Finally, a number of band-pass filter fourth order were designed, constructed and tested also.
A band-pass filter is a device that passes frequencies within a certain range and rejects (attenuates) frequencies outside that range. The gain of the filter is determined in the design stage of the filter. Different designs of band-pass filters were built on the breadboard and tested by setting the function generator, DC power supply to a given frequency and spectrum waveform at the input and observing the results on the oscilloscope at the output.