Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nestle SWOT analysis 2013 by Strategic Management Inisght
Transcript of Nestle SWOT analysis 2013 by Strategic Management Inisght
SWOT analysis 2013
Insight Opportunities 1. Unmatched product and brand portfolio
2. R&D capabilities
3. Distribution channels and geographic presence
4. Competency in mergers and acquisitions
5. Brand reputation valued at $7 billion Strengths Weaknesses 1. Inability to provide consistent quality in food products
2. Weak implementation of CSR Threats 1. Increasing demand for healthier food products
2. Acquiring startups specializing in producing well-being products
3. Establishing new joint ventures 1. Food contamination
2. Trend towards healthy eating
3. Growth of private labels
4. Rising raw food prices For more information on this Nestle SWOT analysis or to download this presentation, please visit our website: http://www.strategicmanagementinsight.com/swot-analyses/nestle-swot-analysis.html