Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is oppa, unni, noona, hyung and dongsaeng?
Transcript of What is oppa, unni, noona, hyung and dongsaeng?
Oppa, unni, noona, hyung and dongsaeng...
what are those?
These are "family" titles that koreans use depending of the age difference, the genre of themselves and the genre of who they are talking to
How does that work?
If you are a girl, and there's a young older boy than you, you'd call him...
If you're a boy and there's a young older boy than you, you'd call him...
If you're a boy and there's a young older girl than you, you'd call her...
If you're a girl or a boy and there's a younger girl or boy than you, you'd call him or her...
Now you've learned these korean terms and you're ready to use them!
These "family terms" show closeness...
Use them with people you're already more familiar with!
Please subscribe and thumbs up!
THANKS FOR WATCHING!