Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
History of Adidas
Transcript of History of Adidas
The name was at first Dassler shoes but once Randolf left to start his own shoe company Adi changed the name to Adidas.
The 3 Stripes
The 3 stripes on the shoe were first created to keep the foot stable, but ended up being Adidas official logo. The Adidas getting well known.
Adidas being seen in the Olympics really helped get the name out there The Hip hop group Run DMC put Adidas on a whole new level, and is a big reason for there sucess. They even came out with a song called "My Adidas" that was a major hit all around the world. Adidas have worked for many people and have signature lines for well-known people like: Kevin Garnett Missy Elliot Tracy McGrady 80's Originals: The new stuff: Adidas!
The Past and Present.