Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Edmodo in the Primary Classroom
Transcript of Edmodo in the Primary Classroom
debating Digital Safety Virtual Camp Online Learning Direct & open posting Transparent posting to peers Direct to teachers only Only work from their child Keeps parents in the loop - Singapore
Time zones don't matter Communication e-Book Chats Learning Management System Debating -
Collaborative Construction Differentiated Homework This is the place where teachers can model the right behaviour on a social network by being in a network with their students Students practise the skills they need in more open spaces such as a blog Using the internet to learn from each other - taking full advantage of technology sending messages like html codes for movies, newsletter items, etc... Great way to send students messages for example:
the "embed" code for student made videos.
Reminders for all sorts of things
Better Than Email