Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chanel's Ultra Fever
Transcript of Chanel's Ultra Fever
ultra fever: (n) the desire to infect others with a passion for ultrasound, in order to spread ultrasound medical education and research - virally.
-Chanel Fischetti, MS3
What We've Done
Where Are We Going NEXT?
Ultrasound Student Interest Group
Where We Started
Independent private health care foundation committed to becoming a pace-setter in healthcare philanthropy by supporting innovative activities while provoking and sustaining changes that positively impact health.
To support and facilitate activities that significantly improve the health and well being of individuals and communities
"Really Good Stuff"
Institute for Point-of-Care Ultrasound
3765 square feet!
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Screening
Stanford 25 vs UCI 30
Matched with SonoSite online Institute
Weekly video calls
Ramping up MS3/MS4
Body of Ultrasoundable things
Need to Improve Healthcare!