Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pipeline Project
* Be available for one live or virtual meeting with a small group of Next Wavers
* Provide job leads, relevant articles and answer questions on our LinkedIn group.
* Be a "champion" for our "Next Wave" Alums - (i.e. be open to introductions to our Alum or promote the hiring of our Alumni. Public Allies Alumni LinkedIn Group Where we'll host resources, links and opportunities for this initiative. We expect to triple the size of our group from 300 to 900. What is expected of... "Next Wave" Alumni *Engage with fellow Alumni at our LinkedIn Portal;
*Participate in our quarterly webinars (March & July);
*Meet with one of our champions (live/virtual) to discuss career development.
*Invited to webinars featuring Champions or other innovative public and social sector leaders To what end? Results 150 Alumni will increase their professional social capital to help them advance in the public and nonprofit sectors;
30 Alumni will report securing public and social sector management positions of greater scope that positively impact the lives of children and families Strengthening the Pipeline 8 Champions and Next Wave Alumni form a leadership team and meet at NLI to create recommendations on strengthening the pipeline for 2013-14. Stage 1 Marketing the project
Selecting Champions and Next Wavers
Setting up the LinkedIn Platform January - February 2013 March - June 2013 Spring Kickoff Webinar
Local Champion - Next Wave Engagements
LinkedIn Activities Stage 3 July - September 2013 Recognition of Champions at Graduations
National Leadership Institute Timeline How can I be part of the Pipeline Project? Just takes 10 minutes after you click
on the logo. 1. Complete the Alumni Career
Advancement Survey. 2. Join the Public Allies Alumni LinkedIn Group a. Set up an account at b. Join the Public Allies Alumni LinkedIn Group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=121969&trk=anet_ug_hm c. After being admitted into the group, request to join the Pipeline Project. http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4828472&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr How are you selecting participants? We've passed our 2/15/13 general admission deadline. However submit ASAP , you can still submit and be on our Alternate list. First, we will be looking for candidates that best align with the role descriptions of "Champion" and "Next Waver." Local Sites are also making recommendations, so you may want to contact your Public Allies Site Staff to support your candidacy. Finally, we will also factor in your recent Alumni engagement Any questions? e-mail MacArthur Antigua